10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes epilepsy? Will I have it for the rest of my life?
Can seizures cause brain damage?
Do I have to stop driving?
Who should I tell about my epilepsy?
What medications treat epilepsy?
How long will it take for this medication to start working? For how long will I need to take the medication?
What are the side effects of this medication? What can I do if this medication doesn’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
What other steps can I take to help keep my epilepsy under control?
Do you have experience treating epilepsy?
How do I reach you in an emergency?
Glossary of Epilepsy TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Did You Know?View Source
Epilepsy affects as many people as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and cerebral palsy combined. It creates an estimated $15.5 billion in medical costs and lost earnings and production each year.
Health News TodayFeed
- Global Trial Finds HIV Drugs Should Be Taken Right After Diagnosis05/28/2015
- Mediterranean Diet Tied to Lower Odds of Uterine Cancer05/27/2015
- Vegan Diet Might Ease Diabetic Nerve Pain05/27/2015
- Chronic Gambling Linked to Depression, Impulsivity05/27/2015
- Smokers May Be Less Likely to Vote05/27/2015
- View More Epilepsy News