10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes epilepsy? Will I have it for the rest of my life?
Can seizures cause brain damage?
Do I have to stop driving?
Who should I tell about my epilepsy?
What medications treat epilepsy?
How long will it take for this medication to start working? For how long will I need to take the medication?
What are the side effects of this medication? What can I do if this medication doesn’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
What other steps can I take to help keep my epilepsy under control?
Do you have experience treating epilepsy?
How do I reach you in an emergency?
Glossary of Epilepsy TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Did You Know?View Source
Epilepsy affects as many people as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and cerebral palsy combined. It creates an estimated $15.5 billion in medical costs and lost earnings and production each year.
Health News TodayFeed
- Nerve Treatment Via Nose Shows Promise Against Migraines03/01/2015
- Ultrasound Treatment May Be Option for Plantar Fasciitis03/01/2015
- Health Highlights: March 1, 201503/01/2015
- Tips for Safe Snow Fun02/28/2015
- Belief in Acupuncture Key to Effect on Back Pain, Study Suggests02/27/2015
- View More Epilepsy News