Osteoporosis 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is osteoporosis? What causes it?
Can osteoporosis affect both men and women?
What are common symptoms of osteoporosis?
What are the effects of osteoporosis on my overall health?
What medications treat osteoporosis? How do they work?
What are the risks and side effects of these medications?
What are other treatments for osteoporosis?
How much calcium and vitamin D do I need every day to help strengthen my bones? What are good sources of these nutrients?
What other steps can I take to prevent osteoporosis from getting worse?
What types of physical activity are safe for me to do if I have osteoporosis?
Spotlight on Osteoporosis
Lifestyle Tips to Beat Osteoporosis
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Bowel Issues Affect 3 Out of 4 Pregnant Women 05/24/2013
- Genes May Boost Woman's Risk of Postpartum Depression 05/21/2013
- Women Less Likely to Get Trauma Center Care After Injury: Study 05/20/2013
- College Women More Prone to Problem Drinking Than Men: Study 05/17/2013
- Is Menopause Overlooked in U.S. Medical Schools? 05/17/2013
- View More Lifestyle Tips to Beat Osteoporosis News