Osteoporosis 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is osteoporosis? What causes it?
Can osteoporosis affect both men and women?
What are common symptoms of osteoporosis?
What are the effects of osteoporosis on my overall health?
What medications treat osteoporosis? How do they work?
What are the risks and side effects of these medications?
What are other treatments for osteoporosis?
How much calcium and vitamin D do I need every day to help strengthen my bones? What are good sources of these nutrients?
What other steps can I take to prevent osteoporosis from getting worse?
What types of physical activity are safe for me to do if I have osteoporosis?
Spotlight on Osteoporosis
Lifestyle Tips to Beat Osteoporosis
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Early Hormone Therapy May Be Safe for Women's Hearts07/28/2014
- Wives' Higher Education May Not Affect Divorce Rate07/27/2014
- The 'Hobby Lobby Ruling' and What It Means for U.S. Health Care07/25/2014
- Female Triathletes May Face Health Problems Such as Incontinence07/24/2014
- Is Coffee Aggravating Your Hot Flashes?07/24/2014
- View More Lifestyle Tips to Beat Osteoporosis News