10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
How is breast cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
What are the “stages” of breast cancer? How do I know what stage I am in?
Will I need surgery? If so, will I lose one or both breasts?
What are my surgery options?
Will I need radiation therapy or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment? What are the risk factors for the development of breast cancer in my family members?
What kinds of lifestyle changes will I need to make because of my breast cancer?
Where can I go for more information and for emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- Younger Skin Cancer Survivors May Be at Risk for Other Cancers03/07/2014
- Study Adds to Evidence That HPV Vaccine Helps Guard Against Cervical Cancer03/06/2014
- Surgery May Benefit Younger Prostate Cancer Patients03/06/2014
- Yoga May Help Breast Cancer Patients During Radiation Therapy03/04/2014
- Experimental Drug Helps Body Fight Advanced Melanoma: Study03/03/2014
- View More Cancer News