10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
How is breast cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
What are the “stages” of breast cancer? How do I know what stage I am in?
Will I need surgery? If so, will I lose one or both breasts?
What are my surgery options?
Will I need radiation therapy or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment? What are the risk factors for the development of breast cancer in my family members?
What kinds of lifestyle changes will I need to make because of my breast cancer?
Where can I go for more information and for emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- Drug May Help Slow Advanced Breast Cancer12/12/2013
- Drug Arimidex Cuts Risk for Breast Cancer in Older, High-Risk Women: Study12/12/2013
- Exercise Might Ease Joint Pain Caused by Breast Cancer Drugs12/12/2013
- Exercise Linked to Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Black Women12/12/2013
- Chemo for Advanced Breast Cancer Might Be Enough12/11/2013
- View More Cancer News