10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
How is breast cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
What are the “stages” of breast cancer? How do I know what stage I am in?
Will I need surgery? If so, will I lose one or both breasts?
What are my surgery options?
Will I need radiation therapy or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment? What are the risk factors for the development of breast cancer in my family members?
What kinds of lifestyle changes will I need to make because of my breast cancer?
Where can I go for more information and for emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- Lymphoma Treatment May Harm, Halt Men's Sperm Production07/25/2014
- Anal, Throat Cancers on the Rise Among Young Adults, Study Finds07/25/2014
- Too Few Teens Receive HPV Shot, CDC Says07/24/2014
- Good Odds for Those Who Need Bone Marrow Donor, Study Finds07/23/2014
- Painful, Itchy Patches Could Be Sign of Skin Cancer07/23/2014
- View More Cancer News