10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
How is breast cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
What are the “stages” of breast cancer? How do I know what stage I am in?
Will I need surgery? If so, will I lose one or both breasts?
What are my surgery options?
Will I need radiation therapy or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment? What are the risk factors for the development of breast cancer in my family members?
What kinds of lifestyle changes will I need to make because of my breast cancer?
Where can I go for more information and for emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- Faced With Prostate Cancer, It Helps to Know the Enemy08/29/2014
- Polyp Removal Doesn't Always Signal Raised Colon Cancer Risk, Study Says08/27/2014
- Light Therapy a Good Option for Pre-Cancerous Skin Lesions, Study Says08/27/2014
- Hospital Admission Day Tied to Outcomes for Children With Leukemia08/25/2014
- Number of Young Non-Smokers Who Tried E-Cigs Tripled in 2 Years08/25/2014
- View More Cancer News