Prostate Cancer Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Prostate Cancer Questions: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
How is prostate cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
Will my prostate cancer spread to other areas?
Will I need surgery?
Will I need radiation therapy, hormone therapy, or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
Will having prostate cancer affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
How do I manage urinary problems or erectile dysfunction related to my prostate cancer?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
What kinds lifestyle changes should I make because of my prostate cancer?
Where can I go to find further information and to find emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- Most Americans Say 'No' to Smoking in Their Homes, Cars 05/16/2013
- Test Approved to Detect Faulty Lung Cancer Gene 05/16/2013
- New Drug May Help Immune System Fight Cancer 05/16/2013
- Fitness in Middle Age May Help Shield Men From Cancer Later 05/16/2013
- Cancer Patients May Face Higher Bankruptcy Odds 05/15/2013
- View More Cancer News