Prostate Cancer Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Prostate Cancer Questions: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
How is prostate cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
Will my prostate cancer spread to other areas?
Will I need surgery?
Will I need radiation therapy, hormone therapy, or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
Will having prostate cancer affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
How do I manage urinary problems or erectile dysfunction related to my prostate cancer?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
What kinds lifestyle changes should I make because of my prostate cancer?
Where can I go to find further information and to find emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids04/17/2014
- Quarter of Prostate Cancer Patients May Abandon 'Watchful Waiting' Approach04/17/2014
- Placing Donor Windpipe First in Patient's Arm Helps With Transplant04/16/2014
- Cancer 'Vaccine' for Advanced Disease Passes Early Hurdle04/16/2014
- Blood Test Aims to Predict Breast Cancer's Return04/15/2014
- View More Cancer News