Prostate Cancer Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Prostate Cancer Questions: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
How is prostate cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
Will my prostate cancer spread to other areas?
Will I need surgery?
Will I need radiation therapy, hormone therapy, or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
Will having prostate cancer affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
How do I manage urinary problems or erectile dysfunction related to my prostate cancer?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
What kinds lifestyle changes should I make because of my prostate cancer?
Where can I go to find further information and to find emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- Healthy Habits May Help Childhood Cancer Survivors Avoid Chronic Ills07/28/2014
- Lymphoma Treatment May Harm, Halt Men's Sperm Production07/25/2014
- Anal, Throat Cancers on the Rise Among Young Adults, Study Finds07/25/2014
- Too Few Teens Receive HPV Shot, CDC Says07/24/2014
- Good Odds for Those Who Need Bone Marrow Donor, Study Finds07/23/2014
- View More Cancer News