Skin Cancer 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What type of skin cancer do I have?
How is this type of skin cancer treated?
Can this cancer be cured?
Will I need surgery? If so, what kind of surgery is best for my type of cancer?
Will I need to take medication for treatment?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment?
What precautions can I take to prevent a recurrence?
Do I need to monitor my moles for changes in appearance? What do I do if I see changes?
Where can I go for further information and for emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- Low-Income, Minority Parents More Open to HPV Vaccine for Girls, Study Says 05/24/2013
- Modified Polio Virus May Help Fight Brain Tumors, Study Suggests 05/23/2013
- Scientists Can't Replicate Surprising Finding on Alzheimer's Treatment 05/23/2013
- Chronic Heartburn May Raise Odds for Throat Cancer: Study 05/23/2013
- CT Scans Reduce Lung Cancer Deaths, Study Confirms 05/22/2013
- View More Cancer News