Skin Cancer 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What type of skin cancer do I have?
How is this type of skin cancer treated?
Can this cancer be cured?
Will I need surgery? If so, what kind of surgery is best for my type of cancer?
Will I need to take medication for treatment?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment?
What precautions can I take to prevent a recurrence?
Do I need to monitor my moles for changes in appearance? What do I do if I see changes?
Where can I go for further information and for emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Cancer
Informative Cancer Slide Shows
How Much Do You Know About Cancer?
Check Your Cancer Risk
Health News TodayFeed
- Can Asthma Protect Men From Prostate Cancer?05/22/2015
- Smoking Rates Continue to Drop in Many States: CDC05/21/2015
- Too Few Younger, High-Risk Americans Get a Colonoscopy: Study05/21/2015
- Family History of Breast Cancer Doesn't Worsen Patient's Prognosis: Study05/20/2015
- Chemo Before Surgery May Boost Outcomes for Advanced Ovarian Cancer05/20/2015
- View More Cancer News