Type 1 Diabetes
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Type 1 Diabetes: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What causes type 1 diabetes? Can it be cured?
What’s the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
What steps should I take to manage my diabetes?
Do I need to take insulin? Will I need to give myself injections or are there other ways to take insulin?
What supplies should I keep on hand to help manage my diabetes?
Will I have to change my diet to help control my diabetes? What should I eat? How often should I eat?
What should I do in case of a blood sugar emergency (hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia)?
What regular follow-up care do I need for my diabetes?
What other health problems can type 1 diabetes cause? How can these be prevented or controlled?
How else will having type 1 diabetes affect my life?
Spotlight on Diabetes
More on Diabetes and the Endocrine System
Top Features of the Endocrine System
Popular Diabetes Related Slide Show
Diabetes and Endocrine System Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Fish Oil Pills Might Cut Diabetes Risk, Researchers Say 05/22/2013
- Depression May Raise Low Blood Sugar Risk in Diabetics 05/21/2013
- Money Motivates Weight Loss -- One Step at a Time 05/08/2013
- Mild Hyperthyroidism Tied to Higher Death Risk 05/03/2013
- How Weight-Loss Surgery Improves Diabetes Control 04/30/2013
- View More Diabetes and the Endocrine System News