Type 1 Diabetes
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Type 1 Diabetes: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What causes type 1 diabetes? Can it be cured?
What’s the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
What steps should I take to manage my diabetes?
Do I need to take insulin? Will I need to give myself injections or are there other ways to take insulin?
What supplies should I keep on hand to help manage my diabetes?
Will I have to change my diet to help control my diabetes? What should I eat? How often should I eat?
What should I do in case of a blood sugar emergency (hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia)?
What regular follow-up care do I need for my diabetes?
What other health problems can type 1 diabetes cause? How can these be prevented or controlled?
How else will having type 1 diabetes affect my life?
Spotlight on Diabetes
More on Diabetes and the Endocrine System
Top Features of the Endocrine System
Popular Diabetes Related Slide Show
Diabetes and Endocrine System Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Are All Home-Based Blood Sugar Tests Equal?03/07/2014
- Some Helpful Hints When Monitoring Blood Sugar03/07/2014
- Study Sees No Evidence Linking Diabetes Drugs With Pancreatic Cancer02/26/2014
- Cashiers May Absorb Controversial Chemical When Handling Receipts02/25/2014
- Diabetes Boosts Stroke Risk for Women, But Not Men: Study02/25/2014
- View More Diabetes and the Endocrine System News