Type 1 Diabetes
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Type 1 Diabetes: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What causes type 1 diabetes? Can it be cured?
What’s the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
What steps should I take to manage my diabetes?
Do I need to take insulin? Will I need to give myself injections or are there other ways to take insulin?
What supplies should I keep on hand to help manage my diabetes?
Will I have to change my diet to help control my diabetes? What should I eat? How often should I eat?
What should I do in case of a blood sugar emergency (hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia)?
What regular follow-up care do I need for my diabetes?
What other health problems can type 1 diabetes cause? How can these be prevented or controlled?
How else will having type 1 diabetes affect my life?
Spotlight on Diabetes
More on Diabetes and the Endocrine System
Top Features of the Endocrine System
Popular Diabetes Related Slide Show
Diabetes and Endocrine System Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- 40 Percent of Americans Will Develop Diabetes, CDC Projects08/13/2014
- Coaching May Help Diabetics Battle Depression, Disease Better08/06/2014
- Cholesterol Drugs' Benefits Far Outweigh Side Effects, Review Finds08/05/2014
- Poor People With Diabetes Much More Likely to Lose a Limb: Study08/04/2014
- FDA Approves New Type 2 Diabetes Drug08/01/2014
- View More Diabetes and the Endocrine System News