GERD - 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes GERD?
What kind of problems can GERD lead to?
What foods or substances should I avoid?
How high should I raise the head of my bed? What are some safe ways to do this?
What other changes can I make to help relieve symptoms?
Will antacids I can buy over the counter help?
What other medications might I be prescribed? What are their side effects?
What other procedures treat GERD?
At what point is surgery considered?
Is surgery a better choice than taking medication for years?
Top Features in Digestive Health
Popular Digestive Health Slide Shows
Did You Know?View Source
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is one of the most common disorders diagnosed by doctors. In fact, it's estimated that as many as 20 percent of adults have symptoms of IBS.
Digestive System Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Good Diet Helps People Manage Celiac Disease 05/10/2013
- Bacteria in Baby's Belly May Influence Growth, Study Says 05/09/2013
- Could Adaptable Bacteria Cause Repeat Urinary Tract Infections? 05/08/2013
- Flu Vaccine Safe for Kids With Crohn's, Colitis: Study 05/06/2013
- Most Americans Oppose Soda, Candy Taxes 04/25/2013
- View More Digestive System News