GERD - 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes GERD?
What kind of problems can GERD lead to?
What foods or substances should I avoid?
How high should I raise the head of my bed? What are some safe ways to do this?
What other changes can I make to help relieve symptoms?
Will antacids I can buy over the counter help?
What other medications might I be prescribed? What are their side effects?
What other procedures treat GERD?
At what point is surgery considered?
Is surgery a better choice than taking medication for years?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Digestive Health
Popular Digestive Health Slide Shows
Did You Know?View Source
Digestive System Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Salmonella Cases Dip in U.S., But Food Poisoning Rates Remain High04/17/2014
- Your 'Healthy' Bacteria Are as Individual as You Are04/16/2014
- Restaurants Pose Double the Risk of Food Poisoning Compared to Homes: Study04/09/2014
- Raised Risk of Heart Trouble Seen in Celiac Disease Patients03/31/2014
- Health Tip: Protect Against Salmonella03/24/2014
- View More Digestive System News