GERD - 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes GERD?
What kind of problems can GERD lead to?
What foods or substances should I avoid?
How high should I raise the head of my bed? What are some safe ways to do this?
What other changes can I make to help relieve symptoms?
Will antacids I can buy over the counter help?
What other medications might I be prescribed? What are their side effects?
What other procedures treat GERD?
At what point is surgery considered?
Is surgery a better choice than taking medication for years?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Digestive Health
Popular Digestive Health Slide Shows
Did You Know?View Source
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is one of the most common disorders diagnosed by doctors. In fact, it's estimated that as many as 20 percent of adults have symptoms of IBS.
Digestive System Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- FDA's New Food Labels Would Focus on Calories, Sugar Content02/27/2014
- Researchers Uncover the Secret Behind Bowel Movements02/25/2014
- Health Tip: Avoid Food-Safety Mistakes02/20/2014
- Health Tip: Cooking With Eggs02/11/2014
- Illnesses Traced to Uncle Ben's Rice; Commercial-Size Packages Recalled02/10/2014
- View More Digestive System News