10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
How is breast cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
What are the “stages” of breast cancer? How do I know what stage I am in?
Will I need surgery? If so, will I lose one or both breasts?
What are my surgery options?
Will I need radiation therapy or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment? What are the risk factors for the development of breast cancer in my family members?
What kinds of lifestyle changes will I need to make because of my breast cancer?
Where can I go for more information and for emotional support?
Top Features in Female Reproductive System
Popular Female Reproductive Slide Shows
Health News TodayFeed
- Measles Still a Threat, U.S. Health Officials Warn12/05/2013
- Bird Flu Doesn't Spread Easily to Humans, Scientists Say12/05/2013
- Too Few Americans With Asthma Are Getting Flu Shots, CDC Says12/05/2013
- New HIV Strain May Move to AIDS More Quickly: Study12/03/2013
- Unprotected Sex On the Rise Among U.S. Gay Men, CDC Says11/27/2013
- View More Female Reproductive System News