10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
How is breast cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
What are the “stages” of breast cancer? How do I know what stage I am in?
Will I need surgery? If so, will I lose one or both breasts?
What are my surgery options?
Will I need radiation therapy or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment? What are the risk factors for the development of breast cancer in my family members?
What kinds of lifestyle changes will I need to make because of my breast cancer?
Where can I go for more information and for emotional support?
Top Features in Female Reproductive System
Popular Female Reproductive Slide Shows
Health News TodayFeed
- Health Tip: When Early Menopause Strikes03/11/2014
- Antibiotics May Be Linked to Serious Infections in Children03/07/2014
- Doctors Cautiously Optimistic About 'Cure' for HIV-Infected Babies03/06/2014
- Gene Therapy for Controlling HIV Shows Early Promise03/05/2014
- U.S. Hospitals Overuse, Misuse Antibiotics, CDC Says03/04/2014
- View More Female Reproductive System News