10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
How is breast cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
What are the “stages” of breast cancer? How do I know what stage I am in?
Will I need surgery? If so, will I lose one or both breasts?
What are my surgery options?
Will I need radiation therapy or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment? What are the risk factors for the development of breast cancer in my family members?
What kinds of lifestyle changes will I need to make because of my breast cancer?
Where can I go for more information and for emotional support?
Top Features in Female Reproductive System
Popular Female Reproductive Slide Shows
Health News TodayFeed
- Is Menopause Overlooked in U.S. Medical Schools? 05/17/2013
- Infections From Tainted Spine Injections Continue to Baffle Investigators 05/16/2013
- Eyelash Extension Adhesives May Cause Bad Reactions 05/16/2013
- Many Public Pools Contaminated With Human Waste: CDC 05/16/2013
- Hysterectomy May Not Raise Heart Risks After All: Study 05/14/2013
- View More Female Reproductive System News