GERD - 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes GERD?
What kind of problems can GERD lead to?
What foods or substances should I avoid?
How high should I raise the head of my bed? What are some safe ways to do this?
What other changes can I make to help relieve symptoms?
Will antacids I can buy over the counter help?
What other medications might I be prescribed? What are their side effects?
What other procedures treat GERD?
At what point is surgery considered?
Is surgery a better choice than taking medication for years?
Popular Food, Nutrition and Diet Slide Shows
Top Features in Food, Nutrition and Diet
Foodie? Nutrition Wizard? Take a Quiz!
- Atopic Dermatitis Quiz
- Fats in Foods Quiz
- Blood Pressure Quiz
- Botulism Quiz
- Calcium Quiz
- Childhood Health Quiz
- Cholesterol Quiz
- Dietary Fiber Quiz
- Digestive System Quiz
- Trans Fat Facts and Fiction
- Food Quiz
- Food Safety Quiz
- Heart Disease Prevention Quiz
- Nutrition and Cancer Quiz
- Dietary Guidelines Quiz
- Organic Foods Quiz
- Healthy Pregnancy Quiz
- Dietary Supplement Quiz
- What Do You Know About Holiday Sweets and Treats?
- Vitamins Quiz
- Drinking Water Quiz
- Obesity Basics: What Is It? How Is it Treated?
- Diabetes: Test Your Knowledge
- Miracle Diet Quiz
- Herb and Spice Quiz
Health News TodayFeed
- Most Adults Are Members of 'Clean Plate Club'07/25/2014
- Diet Changes Can Alter Gut Bacteria, Study Says07/25/2014
- Farmers' Market Vouchers May Help Poorer Families Eat Healthier07/24/2014
- Health Tip: Eating for Your Age07/23/2014
- No Change in Heart Attack Rates for Younger U.S. Adults07/21/2014
- View More Food, Nutrition and Diet News