10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Does having heart disease mean that I’m going to have a heart attack?
If I have already had a heart attack, will I have another one?
Can my heart disease be cured? How long do I have to live?
What is cardiac rehab, and how can it help me feel better?
What foods should I eat more or less of?
What are the names of my medications? How long will I need to take these medications?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
Will heart disease affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
What is nitroglycerin?
What else can I do to help manage my heart disease?
You Might Also Like
Top Stories in Heart, Blood and Circulation
Heart, Blood and Circulation Quizzes
- Blood Pressure Quiz
- Cholesterol Quiz
- Coronary Artery Disease and Angioplasty Quiz
- Coronary Artery Disease Assessment
- CPR and Defibrillator Quiz
- Dietary Fiber Quiz
- Drug Interaction Quiz
- Heart Disease Risk Quiz
- Heart Quiz for Women Only
- Medication Safety Quiz
- Nicotine Quiz
- Stress Quiz
- Trans Fat Facts and Fiction
Health News TodayFeed
- Everest Study Finds High Altitude Affects Blood Pressure08/27/2014
- Diet, Exercise Counseling Urged for Overweight Americans With Heart Risks08/26/2014
- Mental Decline a Risk Factor for Stroke, Study Suggests08/25/2014
- Blood Transfusions May Cut Risk of 'Silent' Stroke in Kids With Sickle Cell08/20/2014
- Exercise May Guard Against Irregular Heartbeat in Older Women08/20/2014
- View More Heart, Blood and Circulation News