10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Does having heart disease mean that I’m going to have a heart attack?
If I have already had a heart attack, will I have another one?
Can my heart disease be cured? How long do I have to live?
What is cardiac rehab, and how can it help me feel better?
What foods should I eat more or less of?
What are the names of my medications? How long will I need to take these medications?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
Will heart disease affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
What is nitroglycerin?
What else can I do to help manage my heart disease?
You Might Also Like
Top Stories in Heart, Blood and Circulation
Heart, Blood and Circulation Quizzes
- Blood Pressure Quiz
- Cholesterol Quiz
- Coronary Artery Disease and Angioplasty Quiz
- Coronary Artery Disease Assessment
- CPR and Defibrillator Quiz
- Dietary Fiber Quiz
- Drug Interaction Quiz
- Heart Disease Risk Quiz
- Heart Quiz for Women Only
- Medication Safety Quiz
- Nicotine Quiz
- Stress Quiz
- Trans Fat Facts and Fiction
Health News TodayFeed
- Women Often Ignore Signs of Heart Trouble10/29/2014
- Stroke Prevention Guidelines Emphasize Healthy Lifestyle10/29/2014
- Home Blood Pressure Monitors May Occasionally Miss the Mark10/28/2014
- Brief Interruption of Blood Supply to Limb Might Aid Heart Surgery: Study10/24/2014
- New Treatment Approved for Rare Form of Hemophilia10/24/2014
- View More Heart, Blood and Circulation News