Prostate Cancer Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Prostate Cancer Questions: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
How is prostate cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
Will my prostate cancer spread to other areas?
Will I need surgery?
Will I need radiation therapy, hormone therapy, or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
Will having prostate cancer affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
How do I manage urinary problems or erectile dysfunction related to my prostate cancer?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
What kinds lifestyle changes should I make because of my prostate cancer?
Where can I go to find further information and to find emotional support?
Top Features in Male Reproductive System
Men's Health Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Did Recession Lead to Increase in Vasectomies?10/15/2013
- U.S. Circumcision Rates Drop by 10 Percent: CDC08/22/2013
- Scientists Discover More Genetic Clues to Testicular Cancer05/13/2013
- Testicular Cancer on Rise in U.S., Especially Among Hispanic Men05/07/2013
- Study May Explain How Circumcision Reduces HIV Risk04/16/2013
- View More Male Reproductive System News