Prostate Cancer Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Prostate Cancer Questions: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
How is prostate cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
Will my prostate cancer spread to other areas?
Will I need surgery?
Will I need radiation therapy, hormone therapy, or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
Will having prostate cancer affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
How do I manage urinary problems or erectile dysfunction related to my prostate cancer?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
What kinds lifestyle changes should I make because of my prostate cancer?
Where can I go to find further information and to find emotional support?
Top Features in Male Reproductive System
Popular Slide Shows
- 8 Ways to Curb Your Heartburn
- Coping with Breast Cancer
- 8 Cheap Fitness Ideas
Men's Health Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Scientists Discover More Genetic Clues to Testicular Cancer 05/13/2013
- Testicular Cancer on Rise in U.S., Especially Among Hispanic Men 05/07/2013
- Study May Explain How Circumcision Reduces HIV Risk 04/16/2013
- Smog Exposure During Pregnancy Might Raise Child's Cancer Risk: Study 04/09/2013
- With Testicular Cancer, CT Scan Benefit May Beat Risks 12/18/2012
- View More Male Reproductive System News