Prostate Cancer Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Prostate Cancer Questions: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
How is prostate cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
Will my prostate cancer spread to other areas?
Will I need surgery?
Will I need radiation therapy, hormone therapy, or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
Will having prostate cancer affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
How do I manage urinary problems or erectile dysfunction related to my prostate cancer?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
What kinds lifestyle changes should I make because of my prostate cancer?
Where can I go to find further information and to find emotional support?
Top Features in Male Reproductive System
Men's Health Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Testicular Cancer Up Sharply Among Young Hispanics, Study Finds07/14/2014
- Study Links Vasectomy to Aggressive Prostate Cancer07/10/2014
- Lower Risk of Prostate Cancer Seen in Circumcised Blacks: Study05/29/2014
- Experts Debate Value of Self-Exam for Testicular Cancer05/19/2014
- Timing Influences Risk of Complications From Circumcision: Study05/12/2014
- View More Male Reproductive System News