10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Alzheimer's
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes Alzheimer’s disease?
How is Alzheimer’s disease treated?
What medications treat Alzheimer’s disease? How do they work?
What are the side effects of these medications? What can I do if the medications don’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
How long will it take for the medication to help me feel better? For how long will I need to take the medications?
Can I still drive?
What can I expect as the disease progresses?
What steps should I take to prepare for the future?
Who will help care for me when I am unable to care for myself?
Do you have experience treating Alzheimer’s disease?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Mental Health and Behavior
Mental Health and Behavior Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Military Contractors Suffer High Rates of PTSD, Study Finds12/10/2013
- Study Challenges Myths About Frequent ER Users12/06/2013
- Slower Brain Connections May Be at Root of Dyslexia12/05/2013
- Preterm Boys Face Worse Odds Than Girls, Study Says11/15/2013
- Boston Bombing Triggered Flashbacks in Vets With PTSD, Study Finds11/11/2013
- View More Mental Health and Behavior News