10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Alzheimer's
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes Alzheimer’s disease?
How is Alzheimer’s disease treated?
What medications treat Alzheimer’s disease? How do they work?
What are the side effects of these medications? What can I do if the medications don’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
How long will it take for the medication to help me feel better? For how long will I need to take the medications?
Can I still drive?
What can I expect as the disease progresses?
What steps should I take to prepare for the future?
Who will help care for me when I am unable to care for myself?
Do you have experience treating Alzheimer’s disease?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Mental Health and Behavior
Mental Health and Behavior Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Low Prenatal Iodine May Affect Child's Brain Development 05/23/2013
- Having Both Migraines, Depression May Mean Smaller Brain 05/22/2013
- Depression May Boost Stroke Risk in Middle-Aged Women, Too 05/16/2013
- 1 in 5 U.S. Kids Has a Mental Health Disorder: CDC 05/16/2013
- High-Frequency Noise Boosts Math Skills in Study 05/16/2013
- View More Mental Health and Behavior News