10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Alzheimer's
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes Alzheimer’s disease?
How is Alzheimer’s disease treated?
What medications treat Alzheimer’s disease? How do they work?
What are the side effects of these medications? What can I do if the medications don’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
How long will it take for the medication to help me feel better? For how long will I need to take the medications?
Can I still drive?
What can I expect as the disease progresses?
What steps should I take to prepare for the future?
Who will help care for me when I am unable to care for myself?
Do you have experience treating Alzheimer’s disease?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Mental Health and Behavior
Mental Health and Behavior Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Study Ties Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy to Autism Risk in Boys04/14/2014
- Civilians in War Zones Also Suffer Mental Health Problems: Study04/10/2014
- Too Many Foster Kids With ADHD Treated With Antipsychotic Drugs: Study04/10/2014
- Mental Illness to Blame for 10 Percent of Kids' Hospitalizations: Study03/18/2014
- Mentally Ill More Often Victims Of Violence Than Perpetrators: Study02/27/2014
- View More Mental Health and Behavior News