10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Alzheimer's
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes Alzheimer’s disease?
How is Alzheimer’s disease treated?
What medications treat Alzheimer’s disease? How do they work?
What are the side effects of these medications? What can I do if the medications don’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
How long will it take for the medication to help me feel better? For how long will I need to take the medications?
Can I still drive?
What can I expect as the disease progresses?
What steps should I take to prepare for the future?
Who will help care for me when I am unable to care for myself?
Do you have experience treating Alzheimer’s disease?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Mental Health and Behavior
Mental Health and Behavior Quizzes
Health News TodayFeed
- Researchers See Link Between Dyslexia, Abuse07/10/2014
- iPads May Help Boost Speaking Skills in Kids With Autism: Study07/01/2014
- Recession Linked to More Than 10,000 Suicides in North America, Europe06/12/2014
- Taking Antipsychotic Drugs While Pregnant May Harm Newborns: Study06/04/2014
- New Campaign Seeks to Help Sleep-Deprived Americans05/23/2014
- View More Mental Health and Behavior News