10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
How is breast cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
What are the “stages” of breast cancer? How do I know what stage I am in?
Will I need surgery? If so, will I lose one or both breasts?
What are my surgery options?
Will I need radiation therapy or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment? What are the risk factors for the development of breast cancer in my family members?
What kinds of lifestyle changes will I need to make because of my breast cancer?
Where can I go for more information and for emotional support?
Top Features in Sexual Health
Sexual Health Quizzes
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.
Health News TodayFeed
- Could Premature Birth Affect Adult Relationships, Self-Esteem?01/26/2015
- Troubled Boys, Girls Have Sex Earlier, Study Finds01/26/2015
- Keep Allergies in Mind When Planning Valentine's Day01/23/2015
- Straight Men More Prone to Jealousy Over Sexual Infidelity: Study01/13/2015
- Depo-Provera Linked to Higher HIV Risk, Researchers Find01/09/2015
- View More Sexual Health News