Prostate Cancer Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Prostate Cancer Questions: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
How is prostate cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
Will my prostate cancer spread to other areas?
Will I need surgery?
Will I need radiation therapy, hormone therapy, or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
Will having prostate cancer affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
How do I manage urinary problems or erectile dysfunction related to my prostate cancer?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
What kinds lifestyle changes should I make because of my prostate cancer?
Where can I go to find further information and to find emotional support?
Top Features in Sexual Health
Sexual Health Quizzes
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.
Health News TodayFeed
- Can Lots of Sex Protect the Prostate?10/29/2014
- Playing the Field May Lower Prostate Cancer Risk: Study10/28/2014
- Multiple Drug Use Raises Infection Risk for 'Swinging' Couples10/24/2014
- Sleep Apnea Gear Doesn't Squelch Sex Life, Study Says10/22/2014
- 'Desensitized' Parents Let Kids Watch More Movie Violence, Sex10/20/2014
- View More Sexual Health News