Prostate Cancer Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Prostate Cancer Questions: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
How is prostate cancer treated? Can this cancer be cured?
Will my prostate cancer spread to other areas?
Will I need surgery?
Will I need radiation therapy, hormone therapy, or chemotherapy? If so, where do I go and who will perform the treatment?
What kinds of medications will I need to take?
Will having prostate cancer affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
How do I manage urinary problems or erectile dysfunction related to my prostate cancer?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
What kinds lifestyle changes should I make because of my prostate cancer?
Where can I go to find further information and to find emotional support?
Top Features in Sexual Health
Sexual Health Quizzes
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.
Health News TodayFeed
- Women's Faces Are Redder During Ovulation, Study Says06/30/2015
- Millennials More Accepting of Working Moms Than Past Generations06/29/2015
- Supreme Court's Nod to Gay Marriage a Psychological Boost to Couples: Experts06/26/2015
- Same-Sex Marriage Offers Couples Psychological Benefits, Experts Say06/25/2015
- Heart Rate Changes Linked to Sexual Problems in Women06/18/2015
- View More Sexual Health News