Many forms of hair problems require clinical care by a physician or other health care professional. Listed in the directory below are some, for which we have provided a brief overview.
Medical Reviewer: [Foster, Sara RN MPH, Jenkins, Lee] Copyright: Copyright © 2007 Staywell Content Services, Inc. except where otherwise noted.
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Skin, Hair and Nails
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.
Skin, Hair and Nails Quizzes
Popular Skin, Hair and Nails Slide Shows
- 9 Tips to Stay Safe in the Sun
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Skin Looking Young
- Common Skin Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Did Men's Yen for Younger Women Cause Menopause? 06/13/2013
- Baldness Drug Propecia May Put Some Men Off Alcohol: Study 06/13/2013
- Daily Sunscreen Helps Middle-Aged Skin Stay Young: Study 06/03/2013
- Men in Red: Higher Testosterone Levels, Study Finds 05/31/2013
- Sunless Tanners Still a Tough Sell, Survey Finds 05/30/2013
- View More Skin, Hair and Nails News