Skin Cancer 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What type of skin cancer do I have?
How is this type of skin cancer treated?
Can this cancer be cured?
Will I need surgery? If so, what kind of surgery is best for my type of cancer?
Will I need to take medication for treatment?
What kinds of follow-up care will I need after treatment?
Will this cancer return after treatment?
What precautions can I take to prevent a recurrence?
Do I need to monitor my moles for changes in appearance? What do I do if I see changes?
Where can I go for further information and for emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Skin, Hair and Nails
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.
Skin, Hair and Nails Quizzes
Popular Skin, Hair and Nails Slide Shows
Health News TodayFeed
- Wider Face May Give You an Edge in Negotiations07/29/2014
- Indoor Tanning Leads to Early Skin Cancer, Study Says06/23/2014
- Hairless Man Now Hairy, Thanks to Arthritis Drug06/20/2014
- Moles May Be Harbinger of Higher Breast Cancer Risk06/10/2014
- Did Violence Shape Evolution of the Human Face?06/09/2014
- View More Skin, Hair and Nails News