There are many types of skin infections that require clinical care by a physician or other healthcare professional. Listed in the directory below are some, for which we have provided a brief overview.
Medical Reviewer: [Foster, Sara RN MPH, Jenkins, Lee] Last Annual Review Date: May 10, 2011 Copyright: Copyright © 2007 Staywell Content Services, Inc. except where otherwise noted.
You Might Also Like
Top Features in Skin, Hair and Nails
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.
Skin, Hair and Nails Quizzes
Popular Skin, Hair and Nails Slide Shows
Health News TodayFeed
- Eyelash Extension Adhesives May Cause Bad Reactions 05/16/2013
- Red Hair Pigment Might Raise Melanoma Risk: Study 05/09/2013
- Buying Testosterone Supplements Online Can Be Risky 05/07/2013
- Pediatricians Endorse New Acne Treatment Guidelines 05/06/2013
- Brain Wiring May Explain Unhealthy Obsession With Looks 05/02/2013
- View More Skin, Hair and Nails News