Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Antidepressants May Be Helpful for Some Heart Patients: Study 05/21/2013
- Removing Tonsils Helps Kids With Sleep Apnea, Study Finds 05/21/2013
- Age, Other Illnesses May Make Prostate Cancer Treatment Unnecessary 05/21/2013
- Study Supports Using Low-Dose CT Scans to Spot Early Lung Cancer 05/21/2013
- COPD Patients May Do Fine With Shorter Course of Steroids 05/21/2013
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.