Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Alcohol Near Start of Pregnancy Linked to Premature Babies 03/10/2014
- Spring Break Drunkeness a Dangerous Tradition 03/10/2014
- More Evidence That Bullying Raises Kids' Suicide Risk 03/10/2014
- 'Senior Moments' Don't Seem to Lead to Dementia for Most 03/10/2014
- Elderly Diabetes Patients on Insulin Most Vulnerable to Low-Blood-Sugar Trouble 03/10/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.