Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- How Many Calories in Your Fast-Food Meal? Guess Again 05/23/2013
- Could Statins Raise Diabetes Risk? 05/23/2013
- Modified Polio Virus May Help Fight Brain Tumors, Study Suggests 05/23/2013
- Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Kids, Study Finds 05/23/2013
- People With Borderline Personality Disorder May Misinterpret Facial Emotions 05/23/2013
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.