Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Monday Best Time for Hospitalization With Heart Failure, Study Says 05/24/2013
- Common Supplement May Help Patients Fight Heart Failure 05/24/2013
- Sleep Duration Linked to Suicidal Thoughts in People With Insomnia 05/24/2013
- Common Glaucoma Drug May Cause Droopy Eyelids, Study Finds 05/24/2013
- Low-Income, Minority Parents More Open to HPV Vaccine for Girls, Study Says 05/24/2013
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.