Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Fried Foods Tied to Raised Heart Failure Risk 03/03/2015
- Kids May Be More Likely to Exercise When Friends Do 03/03/2015
- Surgery Patients Might Not Need Sedative Before Anesthesia 03/03/2015
- Crashes Cause Majority of Deaths for Truck Drivers 03/03/2015
- Typical Adult Over 30 Gets Flu Twice Every 10 Years: Study 03/03/2015
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.