Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Complication Rates Low With Mastectomy, Breast Reconstruction: Study 09/02/2014
- New Guidelines for Treating Form of Advanced Breast Cancer 09/02/2014
- Booze, Pot Bad for Teens in Different Ways, Study Suggests 09/02/2014
- Daily Exercise May Halve Risk for Heart Failure, Study Says 09/02/2014
- Double Mastectomy Doesn't Improve Survival, Study Finds 09/02/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.