Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Social Networking Sites Can Help Obese Lose Weight: Study 09/17/2014
- PTSD Link to Food Addiction Seen in Report 09/17/2014
- Are Migraines in Middle Age Tied to Raised Parkinson's Risk Later? 09/17/2014
- DNA Blood Test Might Identify Status of Prostate Cancer 09/17/2014
- More Than One Kind of Message May Convince Smokers to Quit, Study Says 09/17/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.