Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- California Trees Harbor Fungus Deadly to People With HIV 08/28/2014
- Eye Pigment May Help Vision in Hazy Conditions 08/28/2014
- Concussion Recovery Can Reverse After Return to Activity, Study Shows 08/28/2014
- Health Tip: Eating When You're Not Hungry 08/28/2014
- Health Tip: Recognizing Hay Fever 08/28/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.