Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Extra Exercise Could Help Depressed Smokers Quit: Study 07/29/2014
- Wider Face May Give You an Edge in Negotiations 07/29/2014
- Less Flexibility Seen in Brain Wiring of Kids With Autism: Study 07/29/2014
- It's 'Buyer Beware' for Decorative Contact Lenses, FDA Says 07/29/2014
- Health Highlights: July 29, 2014 07/29/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.