Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- FDA Approves Hard-to-Abuse Narcotic Painkiller 07/24/2014
- Teenage Boys Want Intimacy, Not Just Sex, Survey Finds 07/24/2014
- Tough-to-Abuse Formulation of Oxycodone Approved 07/24/2014
- Health Highlights: July 24, 2014 07/24/2014
- More Than 10 Million People Gained Coverage Under Obamacare, Study Finds 07/24/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.