Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Processed Foods the Biggest Chunk of Calories in U.S. Grocery Bags: Study 03/29/2015
- Spring Allergies Have Arrived 03/29/2015
- Progress Reported in Battling Advanced Ovarian Cancer 03/28/2015
- Young People At Risk of Second Injury After Knee Surgery 03/28/2015
- Stiff Shoulder No Reason to Delay Rotator Cuff Surgery: Study 03/28/2015
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.