Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Cameraman Treated for Ebola Now 'Free' of the Virus 10/22/2014
- Experimental Infertility Treatment Seems Effective, Cheaper 10/21/2014
- Use Chia Seeds With Caution, Researcher Warns 10/21/2014
- Tire Company Sets Standard for Ebola Care in Liberia: CDC 10/21/2014
- Ebola Vaccines May Be Deployed in West Africa by January, Officials Say 10/21/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.