Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Almost 1 in 5 Americans Plagued by Constant Pain, Survey Suggests 10/30/2014
- 'Informal Care' for Older Americans Tops $500B Annually, Study Finds 10/30/2014
- Eczema Tied to Bone Fracture Risk in Study 10/30/2014
- Fewer Malpractice Claims Paid in U.S. 10/30/2014
- Leprosy Still Occurs in U.S., CDC Reports 10/30/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.