Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Ebola Nurse Amber Vinson Now 'Free' of Virus, Family Says 10/22/2014
- U.S. Ranks Last Among Wealthy Nations in Access to Health Care 10/22/2014
- Americans Show Distrust of Medical Profession in Survey 10/22/2014
- Seniors Should Remove Dentures at Bedtime 10/22/2014
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risk of Severe Headaches, Scientists Report 10/22/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.