Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- New York, New Jersey to Quarantine All Travelers With Ebola Contacts 10/25/2014
- Tips for Safe Trick-or-Treating 10/25/2014
- Dark Days Here for Folks With Seasonal Depression 10/24/2014
- Few U.S. Hospitals Ready to Handle Ebola, Survey Finds 10/24/2014
- Knowing Genetic Risk for Cancer May Not Change Behavior 10/24/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.