Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Holiday Trimmings Can Trigger Allergies 12/20/2014
- Cocaine, Amphetamines May Up Injection Drug Users' Suicide Risk 12/19/2014
- Lynparza Approved for Advanced Ovarian Cancer 12/19/2014
- FDA Approves First in New Class of Drugs for Advanced Ovarian Cancer 12/19/2014
- Could Bacteria Play a Role in Colon Cancer? 12/19/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.