Healthy eating skills, exercise and the right doctor can change the lives of over 20 million Americans living with diabetes.
Health News TodayFeed
- Bacteria May Help Battle Cancer, Study Suggests 01/31/2015
- Winter Is the Season of Nosebleeds 01/31/2015
- Lead Exposure May Be Bigger Threat to Boys Than Girls 01/30/2015
- Early Exposure to English May Help Spanish-Speaking Kids in School 01/30/2015
- Some With Kidney Stones Might Have Calcium Buildup in Blood Vessels: Study 01/30/2015
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.