Drugs and Treatments
LORATADINE (lor AT a deen) is an antihistamine. It helps to relieve sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes. This medicine is used to treat the symptoms of indoor and outdoor allergies. It is also used to treat itchy skin rash and hives.
Generic: Loratadine Oral tablet , Allergy Loratadine 10mg Tablet , Allergy Relief 10mg Tablet , Claritin 10mg Tablet , Claritin ... More
METOPROLOL (me TOE proe lole) is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers reduce the workload on the heart and help it to beat more regularly. This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure and to prevent chest pain. It is also used after a heart attack.
Generic: Metoprolol Succinate Oral tablet, extended-release, Metoprolol Succinate 100mg Extended-Release Tablet, Metoprolol ... More
Corticosteroids are some of the oldest and most effective treatments for skin conditions. Calcipotriene, a manufactured form of Vitamin D works best for psoriasis on the body but not the face or genitals. Vitamin A, or retinoids, in gel and cream form can be used alone or with a steroid.
Health News TodayFeed
- 'Tis the Season of Challenges for Those With Food Allergies 11/22/2014
- Close Friends May Be Key to Teens' Drinking 11/21/2014
- Treating Irregular Heartbeat With Digoxin May Come With Risks 11/21/2014
- Restroom Hand Dryers Spread More Germs Than Paper Towels, Study Finds 11/21/2014
- Being the Boss Tied to Depression Risk for Women, But Not Men 11/21/2014
- View More Health News
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.