Health Tip: Help Ease Fibromyalgia Symptoms
(HealthDay News) -- If you've gone to the doctor complaining of widespread aches and pains without an obvious cause, it's possible you've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
The womenshealth.gov website provides these suggestions to help manage this often-misunderstood disorder:
- Get plenty of quality sleep each night.
- Be physically active. Perform gentle exercises, if possible.
- Make adjustments at the office, such as cutting back on hours to adjusting the type of work you do.
- Eat a healthy, balanced and nutritious diet.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Fibromyalgia Related Conditions
Health Tools & Calculators
Health News TodayFeed
- Lidocaine Injection May Help Treat Fibromyalgia, Study Suggests08/05/2014
- Electrical Brain Stimulation Might Help Fibromyalgia Patients03/26/2014
- Most Teens With Fibromyalgia Suffer Pain, Fatigue as Adults02/26/2014
- Restless Sleep Linked to Widespread Pain in Older Adults02/13/2014
- Vitamin D Supplements May Help Ease Fibromyalgia Pain: Study01/17/2014
- View More Fibromyalgia News