Health Tip: When Your Child Has a Headache
(HealthDay News) -- Headaches can cause big pain in little kids, and parents want to do whatever they can to ease their children's suffering.
The Nemours Foundation lists these tips to ease headache pain in children:
- Have your child rest in a cool, dark room, and make sure it is quiet.
- Lay a cool, damp cloth across your child's eyes or forehead.
- Help your child relax.
- Show your child how to breathe deeply and slowly.
-- Diana Kohnle
You Might Also Like
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Migraine and Headaches Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Health Tip: Prevent Headaches in Teens12/04/2013
- As More Meningitis Cases Hit Colleges, Experts Urge Awareness11/26/2013
- Nasal Allergies, Hay Fever Tied to More Migraines in Study11/26/2013
- What Not to Do for Migraines11/21/2013
- Headaches Accompanying Lupus Often Not Disease-Related, Study Finds10/28/2013
- View More Migraine & Headaches News