Health Tip: When Your Child Has a Headache
(HealthDay News) -- Headaches can cause big pain in little kids, and parents want to do whatever they can to ease their children's suffering.
The Nemours Foundation lists these tips to ease headache pain in children:
- Have your child rest in a cool, dark room, and make sure it is quiet.
- Lay a cool, damp cloth across your child's eyes or forehead.
- Help your child relax.
- Show your child how to breathe deeply and slowly.
-- Diana Kohnle
Health News TodayFeed
- FDA Warns Pregnant Women About Migraine Drugs 05/06/2013
- Gene Mutation Linked to Migraines, Researchers Say 05/01/2013
- Drugs Can Sometimes Prevent Migraines, but at a Cost 04/29/2013
- Figuring Out Your Migraine Triggers Is Tricky 04/22/2013
- Colic May Be Linked to Childhood Migraine, Study Says 04/16/2013
- View More Migraine & Headaches News
Your Guide to Migraines & Headaches
Take a Personalized Health Test
What's Causing Your Symptoms?
15 Ways To Get Better Medicine
People who are actively involved in their medical care stay healthier, recover quicker when they're ill, and live longer, healthier lives.