Health Tip: When Your Child Has a Headache
(HealthDay News) -- Headaches can cause big pain in little kids, and parents want to do whatever they can to ease their children's suffering.
The Nemours Foundation lists these tips to ease headache pain in children:
- Have your child rest in a cool, dark room, and make sure it is quiet.
- Lay a cool, damp cloth across your child's eyes or forehead.
- Help your child relax.
- Show your child how to breathe deeply and slowly.
-- Diana Kohnle
You Might Also Like
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Migraine and Headaches Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Migraines Often Undiagnosed, Doctor Says04/17/2015
- Migraine Drug May Up Risk of Eating Disorders in Some Teens04/09/2015
- Migraine, Carpal Tunnel May Be Linked03/30/2015
- Could Your Child Have Migraines?03/16/2015
- Nerve Treatment Via Nose Shows Promise Against Migraines03/02/2015
- View More Migraine & Headaches News