All Interstitial Cystitis Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Interstitial Cystitis, the condition’s symptoms and diagnosis, how to treat, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Interstitial Cystitis. Return to the Interstitial Cystitis Health Center.
Symptoms & Diagnosis
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Interstitial Cystitis
- 10 Tips for Living Well With IC
- Ask The Doctor: Bladder Pressure
- Finding the Cause When Sex Hurts
- Frequent Urination: How Often Is Too Often?
- How is a Bladder Cystoscopy Done?
Living Well with IC
Other Interstitial Cystitis Articles
- 10 Stretching Do's and Don'ts
- Finally, an IC Diagnosis!
- My Interstitial Cystitis Story: I Didn't Give Up
Spotlight on Interstitial Cystitis
Glossary of Interstitial Cystitis TermsView All Terms
Interstitial Cystitis Features
Did You Know?View Source
Interstitial cystitis affects as many as 8 million U.S. women.
Health News TodayFeed
- Overactive Bladder a Common Problem, FDA Says01/19/2015
- Childhood Urinary Tract Infection May Bring Lasting Harm to Kidneys08/05/2014
- E. Coli 'Superbug' May Pose Major Health Threat: Study12/17/2013
- Urine Tests Don't Always Confirm Urinary Infections, Study Finds11/13/2013
- Urinary Tract Infection Often Puts Older Men in Hospital10/18/2013
- View More Interstitial Cystitis News