Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis -- and it's likely to attack your knees. Take our Learning Challenge and test your knowledge of osteoarthritis of the knee.
Knee Arthritis Learning Challenge
Medical Reviewer: Lindsey Marcellin, MD, MPH Last Annual Review Date: Dec. 12, 2013
© 2015 Health Grades, Inc. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or reprinted without permission from Health Grades, Inc. Use of this information is governed by the Health Grades User Agreement.
You Might Also Like
A Way to Reduce Knee Pain
If pain relievers aren't enough, it might be time for a different treatment.
Do You Know All of Your Options?
Find out about a treatment that provides up to 6 months of knee pain relief.
Don't Let Knee Pain Sideline You
Get answers about knee pain and exercise from an orthopaedic surgeon.
Spotlight on Knee Arthritis
- 5 Best Hiking Trails for Knee Arthritis
- Take the Knee Arthritis Learning Challenge!
- The Depression-Knee Pain Connection
- 10 Facts About Knee Arthritis
- First-Line Treatments for Knee Pain
- Gwendolyn's Story: Don't Suffer with Knee Pain
- How To Describe Your Knee Pain
- 9 Tips for Managing Knee Pain
- Is It Time to Step Up Your Knee Pain Treatment?
- Carol's Story: Keep on Moving
- Best Shoes for Knee Pain