Taming Rosacea Triggers
Medically Reviewed By: Haines, Cynthia MD
Last Annual Review Date: Nov. 29, 2012
Copyright: © 2013 Health Grades, Inc. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or reprinted without permission from Health Grades, Inc. Use of this information is governed by the HealthGrades User Agreement.
Did You Know?View Source
3/4 of people with rosacea say the condition lowers their confidence. More than 40% avoid public contact or cancel social plans.
Health News TodayFeed
- Daily Sunscreen Helps Middle-Aged Skin Stay Young: Study 06/03/2013
- Sunless Tanners Still a Tough Sell, Survey Finds 05/30/2013
- As Summer Approaches, Experts Offer Tips on Preventing Skin Cancer 05/26/2013
- Red Hair Pigment Might Raise Melanoma Risk: Study 05/09/2013
- Pediatricians Endorse New Acne Treatment Guidelines 05/06/2013
- View More Rosacea News