Type 2 Diabetes
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Type 2 Diabetes: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What causes type 2 diabetes? Can it be cured?
What’s the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
What steps should I take to manage my diabetes?
What medication do I need to take? Do I need insulin injections?
What supplies should I keep on hand to help manage my diabetes?
Will I have to change my diet to help control my diabetes? What should I eat?
What should I do in case of a blood sugar emergency (hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia)?
What regular follow-up care do I need for my diabetes?
What other health problems can type 2 diabetes cause? Can these be prevented or controlled?
How else will having type 2 diabetes affect my life?
Spotlight on Diabetes
Spotlight on Type 2 Diabetes
Schedule a Health Checkup on Healthgrades
More on Diabetes Management
- Aspirin Prevents Heart Attacks in People with Diabetes
- Control Type Diabetes With a Healthy Lifestyle
- Diabetes and Food Choices
- Diabetes and Gum Disease
- Diabetes and Sexual Intimacy
- Diabetes Can Affect Hearing
- Exercise Program for Diabetes
- Fish Oil Offers No Heart Protection for Type 2 Diabetes
- How Alcohol Can Affect Your Diabetes
- How Diabetes Affects Heart Disease Risk
- How Many Carbs Should Diabetics Eat?
- Insulin and Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Safety Tips
- Managing Stress When You Have Diabetes
- Managing Your Glucose Level
- Personal Story: Diabetes Diva
- Planning for Travel With Diabetes
- Real-Life Ways to Manage Diabetes
- Using Injected Insulin
- Weighing the Benefits of New Diabetes Technology