All Acne Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Acne, how to treat, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Acne. Return to the Acne Health Center.
- Accutane: Does This Acne Treatment Put Mental Health At Risk?
- Acne Scar Removal
- Dermabrasion / Dermaplaning
- Adapalene, Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical cream
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel, Clindamycin Phosphate Bulk powder
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel, Erythromycin Bulk powder
- Benzoyl Peroxide, Erythromycin Topical gel
- Bismuth Subcitrate Potassium, Metronidazole, Tetracycline Hydrochloride Oral capsule
- Clindamycin Phosphate Topical solution
Take a Personalized Health Test
Did You Know?View Source
If you have a pimple, you're not alone. Close to 100 percent of people ages 12 to 17 have at least an occasional whitehead, blackhead, or pimple. More than 40 percent of adolescents have acne severe enough by their mid-teens to require treatment by a physician.
Acne Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Daily Sunscreen Helps Middle-Aged Skin Stay Young: Study 06/03/2013
- Sunless Tanners Still a Tough Sell, Survey Finds 05/30/2013
- As Summer Approaches, Experts Offer Tips on Preventing Skin Cancer 05/26/2013
- Red Hair Pigment Might Raise Melanoma Risk: Study 05/09/2013
- Pediatricians Endorse New Acne Treatment Guidelines 05/06/2013
- View More Acne News