All Acne Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Acne, how to treat, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Acne. Return to the Acne Health Center.
- Accutane: Does This Acne Treatment Put Mental Health At Risk?
- Acne Scar Removal
- Dermabrasion / Dermaplaning
- Adapalene, Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical cream
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel, Clindamycin Phosphate Bulk powder
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel, Erythromycin Bulk powder
- Benzoyl Peroxide, Erythromycin Topical gel
- Bismuth Subcitrate Potassium, Metronidazole, Tetracycline Hydrochloride Oral capsule
- Clindamycin Phosphate Topical solution
Take a Personalized Health Test
Did You Know?View Source
Americans spend more than $100 million a year on nonprescription acne treatments--and that figure doesn't even include money spent on special soaps and cleansers.
Acne Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Athletes Need to Guard Against Skin Woes03/24/2015
- Many Acne Patients Don't Take Their Meds, Survey Shows03/20/2015
- Scientists Spot Genes Linked to Rosacea03/13/2015
- Better Contraceptive Knowledge Can Aid in Safe Use of Acne Drug: Study02/04/2015
- Acne Gel Linked to Rare Side Effect, Doctors Warn01/29/2015
- View More Acne News