All Acne Articles
- Accutane: Does This Acne Treatment Put Mental Health At Risk?
- Acne Scar Removal
- Dermabrasion / Dermaplaning
- Adapalene, Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical cream
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel, Clindamycin Phosphate Bulk powder
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical gel, Erythromycin Bulk powder
- Benzoyl Peroxide, Erythromycin Topical gel
- Bismuth Subcitrate Potassium, Metronidazole, Tetracycline Hydrochloride Oral capsule
- Clindamycin Phosphate Topical solution
Take a Personalized Health Test
Did You Know?View Source
If you have a pimple, you're not alone. Close to 100 percent of people ages 12 to 17 have at least an occasional whitehead, blackhead, or pimple. More than 40 percent of adolescents have acne severe enough by their mid-teens to require treatment by a physician.