Nasal Allergies (Allergic Rhinitis): 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Nasal Allergies (Allergic Rhinitis)
Why do I have nasal allergies? Can they be cured?
What are common allergens that cause nasal allergies?
How can I reduce my exposure to allergens?
What medications treat nasal allergies? How do they work?
What should I do if medications don’t help relieve my symptoms?
What are allergy shots? How do they work?
What is anaphylaxis?
What is epinephrine?
What other steps can I take to help prevent nasal allergy symptoms?
How can I tell if my symptoms are caused by a cold, sinus infection, or nasal allergies?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Allergy TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Pollen counts are highest on dry, hot, and windy mornings, between 5 and 10 o'clock.
Health News TodayFeed
- How to Avoid July Fourth Allergy Flare-Ups07/02/2015
- Under-the-Tongue Hay Fever Pills Offer Little Benefit: Study06/30/2015
- Poison Ivy's Gonna Get Ya...06/06/2015
- Do You Need a Doctor for Bug Bites and Bee Stings?05/24/2015
- Can Asthma Protect Men From Prostate Cancer?05/22/2015
- View More Allergies News