10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Alzheimer's
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes Alzheimer’s disease?
How is Alzheimer’s disease treated?
What medications treat Alzheimer’s disease? How do they work?
What are the side effects of these medications? What can I do if the medications don’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
How long will it take for the medication to help me feel better? For how long will I need to take the medications?
Can I still drive?
What can I expect as the disease progresses?
What steps should I take to prepare for the future?
Who will help care for me when I am unable to care for myself?
Do you have experience treating Alzheimer’s disease?
Glossary of Alzheimer's TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
More than 5.3 million people in the United States are living with Alzheimer's disease, with a new person developing the disease every 70 seconds. Americans ages 65 and older with Alzheimer's and dementia pay three times as much in health care costs.
Health News TodayFeed
- Blood Test May Have Power to Predict Alzheimer's03/10/2014
- Alzheimer's May Kill Far More Americans Than Thought03/05/2014
- Twins Study May Give Some Insight Into Alzheimer's03/05/2014
- Chemicals in 'Western' Diet Show Alzheimer's-Like Effects in Mice02/24/2014
- Antidepressant Celexa May Help Ease Alzheimer's-Linked Agitation02/18/2014
- View More Alzheimer's Disease News