10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's Disease
More Than Just a Senior MomentThumbnails
© 2013 Healthgrades, Inc. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or reprinted without permission from Healthgrades, Inc. Use of this information is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement.
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
More than 5.3 million people in the United States are living with Alzheimer's disease, with a new person developing the disease every 70 seconds. Americans ages 65 and older with Alzheimer's and dementia pay three times as much in health care costs.
Health News TodayFeed
- 'Senior Moments' Don't Seem to Lead to Dementia for Most03/10/2014
- Blood Test May Have Power to Predict Alzheimer's03/10/2014
- Alzheimer's May Kill Far More Americans Than Thought03/05/2014
- Twins Study May Give Some Insight Into Alzheimer's03/05/2014
- Chemicals in 'Western' Diet Show Alzheimer's-Like Effects in Mice02/24/2014
- View More Alzheimer's Disease News