10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes anxiety?
How does anxiety affect my body and overall health?
What medications treat anxiety? How do they work?
Do these medications cause side effects? What should I know or do about the side effects?
Will my personality change if I take antidepressants or other medications?
How long will it take for the medication to help me feel better?
How does psychotherapy help with anxiety?
What other steps can I take to manage my anxiety?
Do you have experience treating anxiety?
How do I reach you in an emergency?
Glossary of Anxiety TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Anxiety costs the United States more than $42 billion every year-that's almost a third of the country's total mental health bill.
Anxiety Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Apathy Might Signal Brain Shrinkage in Old Age: Study04/16/2014
- Young Dads at Risk of Depressive Symptoms, Study Finds04/14/2014
- Study Ties Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy to Autism Risk in Boys04/14/2014
- Study Outlines Emotional Impact of Domestic Violence on Kids04/11/2014
- Civilians in War Zones Also Suffer Mental Health Problems: Study04/10/2014
- View More Anxiety News