10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes anxiety?
How does anxiety affect my body and overall health?
What medications treat anxiety? How do they work?
Do these medications cause side effects? What should I know or do about the side effects?
Will my personality change if I take antidepressants or other medications?
How long will it take for the medication to help me feel better?
How does psychotherapy help with anxiety?
What other steps can I take to manage my anxiety?
Do you have experience treating anxiety?
How do I reach you in an emergency?
Glossary of Anxiety TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
More than 18 percent of American adults have some form of anxiety disorder-the most common mental illness in the United States.
Anxiety Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Blood Test Spots Adult Depression: Study09/16/2014
- Walking, Biking to Work Seems to Have Mental Health Benefits09/15/2014
- Stem Cell Research Offers Clues About Schizophrenia09/12/2014
- The Parenting Trap: Coddling Anxious Kids09/12/2014
- Scientists Unlock a Key to Cell Stress09/11/2014
- View More Anxiety News