You Might Also Like
Glossary of Arthritis TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Personal Story Network
A place where patients, healthcare providers, caregivers, and innovators share their personal stories about healing, and hope within the healthcare system and beyond.
Did You Know?View Source
Arthritis accounts for 39 million doctor visits each year and more than 500,000 trips to the hospital.
Related Conditions in Arthritis
Health News TodayFeed
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients See Big Boost in Quality of Life12/03/2013
- Arthritis Drug Could Benefit Some Kidney Disease Patients11/08/2013
- 10 Percent of U.S. Adults Physically Limited by Arthritis: CDC11/07/2013
- Exercise May Make Life Better for Those With Arthritis10/28/2013
- Certain Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs May Also Protect Patients' Hearts, Studies Find10/28/2013
- View More Arthritis News