10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Birth Control: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What are the different birth control methods available?
How does each birth control method work?
How well does each birth control method work?
What are the risks and side effects of each birth control method?
How does each birth control method affect my chances of getting pregnant in the future?
Which birth control methods protect against STDs?
What other health benefits are associated with birth control?
Which birth control methods can I get without a doctor’s visit or prescription?
Which birth control methods are covered by insurance?
Can I change my birth control method if I don’t like it?
Glossary of Birth Control TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Birth Control Features
Did You Know?View Source
Unintended pregnancies account for almost half of all pregnancies in the United States.
Birth Control Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- 'The Pill' Tied to Raised Risk of Glaucoma11/18/2013
- Talking to Partners About STDs Often Awkward: Survey11/06/2013
- IUD Won't Hurt Future Fertility, Study Contends10/16/2013
- Young Homeless People With Friends at Lower Risk for STDs: Study08/09/2013
- 1 in 3 Young U.S. Women Uses 'Withdrawal' for Birth Control08/06/2013
- View More Birth Control News