Jacki Donaldson, now a five-year breast cancer survivor, lives in Gainesville, Florida, with sons Joey (9) and Danny (6) and husband John. She keeps busy authoring cancerspot.org and Braving Boys, and working for Seed.com. Her nonwriting passions include trying to eat right and stay fit (she just conquered her first half-marathon), tagging along on as many boy adventures as possible, and enjoying every cancer-free moment along the way.
About the Author
Copyright: © 2000-2010 The StayWell Company, 780 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA 19067. All rights reserved. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Breast Cancer TermsView All Terms
We'd like your feedback.
Are you a cancer patient, cancer survivor or a caregiver for a cancer patient? Please complete a very brief survey to improve patient care.
A survey will be presented to you after you finish viewing our Breast Cancer content.
Take a Personalized Health Test
Breast Cancer Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Whole-Genome Scans Not Quite Ready for Widespread Use: Study03/11/2014
- Yoga May Help Breast Cancer Patients During Radiation Therapy03/04/2014
- Necks, Butts Growth Areas for U.S. Plastic Surgeons02/26/2014
- Ovarian Cancer Gene May Point to Early Removal of Ovaries: Study02/24/2014
- Avastin Shows Mixed Results Against Different Cancers02/19/2014
- View More Breast Cancer News