All Breast Cancer Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Breast Cancer, the condition’s symptoms and diagnosis, surgery, how to treat, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Breast Cancer. Return to the Breast Cancer Health Center.
Symptoms and Causes
- About Breast Cancer in Men
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Risks for Hispanic Women Studied
- Breast Duct Papilloma
- Breast Lump
- How to Perform a Breast Self-Examination (BSE)
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Breast Cancer
- Aspirin May Increase Survival Odds After Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Medication Guidelines Updated
- Breast Cancer Treatment Introduction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Works Best Over Longer Period
- Breast Cancer: What Happens After Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Can I Be Cured of Breast Cancer?
- Can I Survive Breast Cancer? What Is My Prognosis?
- Diagnosis Procedures for Breast Cancer
- Goal of Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Hope on the Horizon for Breast Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Friend or Foe?
- Making the Decision to Have a Mastectomy
- Other Treatments for Breast Cancer
- Questions to Ask About Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer Treatment
- Soy Appears to Decrease Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence, Death
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Surgery for Breast Cancer Treatment
- Tips for Feeling Your Best During Treatment for Breast Cancer
- To Reconstruct or Not: A Woman�s Choices When Faced With Mastectomy
- Understanding Your Grade and Stage of Breast Cancer
- Understanding Your Type of Breast Cancer
- Vitamin D May Affect Breast Cancer
- What Happens Before and During Surgery for Breast Cancer
- What Happens During Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- What to Expect After Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- What to Expect After Surgery for Breast Cancer
- What to Know About Complementary, Integrative, and Alternative Care for Breast Cancer
- What to Know About Targeted Therapy for Breast Cancer
- What to Know About Your Treatment Choices for Breast Cancer
- After Breast Cancer, Challenges Remain
- Am I At Risk for Breast Cancer?
- Breast Cancer and Understanding Genetic Testing
- Breast Cancer FAQ
- Breast Cancer Prevention Trial (BCPT)
- Breast Health: Three-Step Plan for Preventive Care
- Can I Get Checked for Breast Cancer Before I Have Symptoms?
- Exercising After Breast Cancer: Moving Toward Health
- Frequently Asked Questions: Mammograms
- Genetics of Breast Cancer
- Getting the Most From Your Mammogram
- Good News In Breast-Cancer Detection, Care
- In the journals: Weight Lifting Eases Lymphedema Symptoms in Breast Cancer Survivors
- Mastectomy: Follow-Up Care
- Mastectomy: Healing at Home
- MRIs for Breast Cancer Screening--Who Needs Them?
- Post-Mastectomy Prosthesis
- Risk Factors for Breast Cancer
- Solving the Breast Cancer Puzzle
- Stay Healthy After Breast Cancer
- The 'Chemobrain' Phenomenon in Breast Cancer
- The Soy and Breast Cancer Controversy: Cause for Concern?
- Use Your Best Defenses Against Breast Cancer
- What Can I Do If I Am At Risk for Breast Cancer?
- What You Can Do to Reduce Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- When Should I Start Getting Screened for Breast Cancer?
- About Tamoxifen
- About Taxol
- Ado-trastuzumab emtansine
- Anastrozole Oral tablet
- Aromatase Inhibitors for Breast Cancer
- Capecitabine Oral tablet
- Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Treatment
- Cyclophosphamide Oral tablet
- Do What You Can to Ease Side Effects of Treatment and Symptoms for Breast Cancer
- Docetaxel Solution for injection
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Solution for injection
- Epirubicin Hydrochloride Solution for injection
- Exemestane Oral tablet
- Fluorouracil Solution for injection
- Fulvestrant Solution for injection
- Goserelin Acetate Implant
- Lapatinib Oral tablet
- Letrozole Oral tablet
- Methyltestosterone Oral capsule
- Paclitaxel Solution for injection
- Study of Tamoxifen and Raloxifene (STAR)
- Tamoxifen Citrate Oral tablet
- Testolactone Oral tablet
- Thiotepa Solution for injection
- Toremifene Citrate Oral tablet
- Trastuzumab (Hamster) Solution for injection
- Vinblastine Sulfate Solution for injection
- What to Expect After Taking Hormone Therapy Drugs for Breast Cancer
- When You Get Hormone Therapy in Drug Form for Breast Cancer
Tools and Resources
Other Breast Cancer Articles
- Breast Cancer: Are You at Risk?
- Breast Cancer: What Is It?
- Breast Prosthetics: Are They Right for You?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Breast Cancer TermsView All Terms
We'd like your feedback.
Are you a cancer patient, cancer survivor or a caregiver for a cancer patient? Please complete a very brief survey to improve patient care.
A survey will be presented to you after you finish viewing our Breast Cancer content.
Take a Personalized Health Test
Breast Cancer Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Mammogram Rates May Fall When Women Learn of 'Overdiagnosis' Risk02/19/2015
- More Americans Surviving Cancer Today Than 20 Years Ago02/19/2015
- Too Few Breast Cancer Patients Getting Radiation After Mastectomy: Study02/17/2015
- U.S. Smoking Deaths May Be Underestimated, Study Suggests02/11/2015
- 2 Genetic Variants for Breast Cancer Identified02/05/2015
- View More Breast Cancer News