How Much Do You Know About Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a digestive disease that can affect children and adults alike. Also known as celiac sprue, this disease is the most common genetic disease in Europe and is considered significantly underdiagnosed in the U.S. Learn more about the disease by taking this quiz.
4. People with celiac disease often have which other disease?
5. Which of these is a symptom of celiac disease?
6. How is celiac disease diagnosed?
7. How is celiac disease treated?
9. Which of these can be a complication of celiac disease?