All Cholesterol Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Cholesterol, how to treat, where to find help, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Cholesterol. Return to the Cholesterol Health Center.
Symptoms and Causes
- By the way, doctor: Does grapefruit juice affect aspirin?
- Do Statins Fight Infection?
- For Good Health, Know Your Cholesterol Level
- For Your Heart's Sake, Lower Your Cholesterol
- Getting Support for Quitting Smoking
- Heart Beat: Green Tea and Statins
- Heart Conditions in Children - Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides
- By the way, doctor: Do I need to take a cholesterol-lowering drug?
- Garlic (deodorized) Oral capsule, liquid filled
- Is Your Medication Working for You?
- Know About Niacin
- On call: Do alcohol and statins mix?
- All Fats Are Not Created Equal
- Children and Cholesterol
- Controlling Your Cholesterol
- Cook for a Healthy Heart
- Cut Your Cholesterol, Without Drugs
- Finding the Right Mix of Carbs, Proteins, and Fats
- For Women: Take This Risk to Heart
- Amlodipine Besylate, Atorvastatin Calcium Oral tablet
- Aspirin, Caffeine, Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate Oral capsule
- Atorvastatin Calcium Oral tablet
- Cholestyramine Powder for Oral suspension
- Colesevelam Hydrochloride Oral tablet
- Colestipol Hydrochloride Oral suspension
- Ezetimibe Oral tablet
- Ezetimibe, Simvastatin Oral tablet
Tools and Resources
Other Cholesterol Articles
- 8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol
- 9 Good Foods for Your Cholesterol Levels
- All About Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs
You Might Also Like
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Although people have sworn by garlic's medicinal benefits, new research puts to rest the notion that the herb can reduce LDL ("bad") cholesterol levels. A large clinical trial published in a 2007 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine found no evidence that garlic worked to lower cholesterol. The study looked at both fresh garlic and garlic supplements.
Health News TodayFeed
- 'Healthy Obesity' Is a Myth, Report Says12/02/2013
- Gene Mutation May Explain Heart Disease Risk Among African-Americans12/02/2013
- 'Healthy' Obesity May Still Carry Higher Health Risks11/20/2013
- Could Vaccines Someday Improve Heart Health?11/18/2013
- Many Would Give Private Info to Health Insurers to Save Money11/13/2013
- View More Cholesterol News