All Cholesterol Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Cholesterol, how to treat, where to find help, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Cholesterol. Return to the Cholesterol Health Center.
Symptoms and Causes
- By the way, doctor: Does grapefruit juice affect aspirin?
- Do Statins Fight Infection?
- For Good Health, Know Your Cholesterol Level
- For Your Heart's Sake, Lower Your Cholesterol
- Getting Support for Quitting Smoking
- Heart Beat: Green Tea and Statins
- Heart Conditions in Children - Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides
- By the way, doctor: Do I need to take a cholesterol-lowering drug?
- Garlic (deodorized) Oral capsule, liquid filled
- Is Your Medication Working for You?
- Know About Niacin
- On call: Do alcohol and statins mix?
- All Fats Are Not Created Equal
- Children and Cholesterol
- Controlling Your Cholesterol
- Cook for a Healthy Heart
- Cut Your Cholesterol, Without Drugs
- Finding the Right Mix of Carbs, Proteins, and Fats
- For Women: Take This Risk to Heart
- Amlodipine Besylate, Atorvastatin Calcium Oral tablet
- Aspirin, Caffeine, Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate Oral capsule
- Atorvastatin Calcium Oral tablet
- Cholestyramine Powder for Oral suspension
- Colesevelam Hydrochloride Oral tablet
- Colestipol Hydrochloride Oral suspension
- Ezetimibe Oral tablet
- Ezetimibe, Simvastatin Oral tablet
Tools and Resources
Other Cholesterol Articles
- 8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol
- 9 Good Foods for Your Cholesterol Levels
- All About Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs
- Anger Can Raise Cholesterol Levels
You Might Also Like
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Kids who grow quickly as toddlers or teens tend to have lower cholesterol levels as adults, new research says. A 2007 study in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health also found that people who become overweight after age 15 are more likely to have higher cholesterol levels.
Health News TodayFeed
- Health Tip: Monitor Your Child's Fat and Cholesterol Consumption11/28/2014
- Most Seniors Could Use Statins Under New Guidelines11/24/2014
- Kids Born to Overweight Moms May Face Higher Heart Risks as Adults11/20/2014
- Calorie-Tracking Apps May Not Help You Lose Weight11/17/2014
- Experimental Cholesterol-Lowering Drug Effective, Study Reports11/17/2014
- View More Cholesterol News