Is It a Cold or the Flu?
Which Bug Is It?Thumbnails
Medically Reviewed By: Haines, Cynthia MD
Last Annual Review Date: Oct. 9, 2012
© 2014 Health Grades, Inc. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or reprinted without permission from Health Grades, Inc. Use of this information is governed by the Health Grades User Agreement.
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Cold & Flu Features
Did You Know?View Source
If you have the flu, you are contagious one day before symptoms appear and up to five days after.
Health News TodayFeed
- Younger Adults Hit Hardest This Flu Season04/15/2014
- Swine Flu From 2009 Pandemic Also Struck Sea Otters: Study04/11/2014
- Report Questions Effectiveness of Flu Meds04/10/2014
- Common Cold Meds May Pose Health Threats03/19/2014
- Tamiflu Saved Lives During Swine Flu Pandemic, Study Confirms03/19/2014
- View More Cold and Flu News