Is It a Cold or the Flu?
Which Bug Is It?Thumbnails
Medically Reviewed By: Haines, Cynthia MD
Last Annual Review Date: Oct. 9, 2012
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Cold & Flu Features
Did You Know?View Source
If you have the flu, you are contagious one day before symptoms appear and up to five days after.
Health News TodayFeed
- New Flu Vaccine May Provide More Protection to Kids12/11/2013
- Those With Insurance More Likely to Use Preventive Care: Study12/10/2013
- Too Few Americans With Asthma Are Getting Flu Shots, CDC Says12/05/2013
- Holiday Health and Safety: Another List to Be Checking Twice11/28/2013
- Swine Flu's Death Toll May Be Much Higher Than Thought11/26/2013
- View More Cold and Flu News