All Colon Cancer Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Colon Cancer, the symptoms and diagnosis, how to treat, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Colon Cancer. Return to the Colon Cancer Health Center.
Symptoms and Causes
- Am I At Risk for Colorectal Cancer?
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colorectal Cancer: The Embarrassing Disease
- Frequently Asked Questions About Colorectal Cancer
- Genetics and Cancer - Other Colorectal Cancer Syndromes
- Can I Get Checked for Colorectal Cancer Before I Have Symptoms?
- Colonoscopy Animation
- Do What You Can to Ease Side Effects of Treatment and Symptoms of Colorectal Cancer
- Does Fiber Prevent Colon Cancer?
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Get Support During Treatment for Colorectal Cancer
- Goal of Chemotherapy for Colorectal Cancer
- Goal of Radiation Therapy for Colorectal Cancer
- Having Bowel Surgery: Ileoanal Pouch
- How Does My Doctor Know I Have Colorectal Cancer?
- How to lower your risk for colon cancer
- Laparoscopy: Promising Surgical Option for Colorectal Cancer
- Learning to Take Care of Stomas After Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- Making the Decision to Have Chemotherapy for Colorectal Cancer
- Making the Decision to Have Radiation Therapy for Colorectal Cancer
- Making the Decision to Have Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- Post-Operative Adjuvant Therapy for Colorectal Cancer: A New Standard
- Risks with Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- Tips for Feeling Your Best During Treatment for Colorectal Cancer
- Types and Goals of Treatment for Colorectal Cancer
- Types of Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- What Happens During Chemotherapy for Colorectal Cancer
- What Happens During Radiation Therapy for Colorectal Cancer
- What Happens During Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- What to Expect After Radiation Therapy for Colorectal Cancer
- What to Expect After Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- What to Know About Biologic Therapy for Colorectal Cancer
- What to Know About Radiation Therapy for Colorectal Cancer
- What to Know First About Your Treatment Choices for Colorectal Cancer
- Why Real Men See the Doctor
- Anatomy of the Colon and Rectum
- Living with a Colostomy: Tips for Maintenance and Daily Living
- Preventing Colon Cancer
- Understanding Your Type of Colorectal Cancer
- Bevacizumab (Hamster) Solution for injection
- Capecitabine Oral tablet
- Cetuximab (Murine) Solution for injection
- Fluorouracil Topical cream
- Colonoscopy Procedure Overview
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- How Your Doctor Uses Biopsies to Make a Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer
Tools and Resources
Glossary of Colorectal TermsView All Terms
We'd like your feedback.
Are you a cancer patient, cancer survivor or a caregiver for a cancer patient? Please complete a very brief survey to improve patient care.
A survey will be presented to you after you finish viewing our Colon Cancer content.
Take a Personalized Health Test
Colon Cancer Features
Colorectal Cancer Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Age a Big Factor in Colon Surgery Complications, Study Finds04/10/2014
- Obesity May Shorten Colon Cancer Survival04/09/2014
- Doctors' Skill at Colonoscopy May Affect Patients' Colon Cancer Risk: Study04/02/2014
- Certain Colon Cancer Patients Might Benefit From Aspirin, Study Says03/31/2014
- FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Approval of At-Home Colon Cancer Test03/28/2014
- View More Colon Cancer News